Come to Vilnius Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a quiet hostel, good for traveller who need good rest. Very close to bus and train station. Supermarket is nearby too. ”
- 25 Mar 2017 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Small place just for sleeping, there are no common areas, just a big corridor. ”
- 18 Oct 2016 JOSE Mexico
- “ the hostel is super cozy and home like. i liked the people working there and people whostayed over. I think showers could be a bit cleaner. for me there were only two problems -the windows were super tiny but the ventilator on the ceiling made it work airwise. you just gotta make sure people who are staing with you dont mind switching it on for the night. also if you check out during the day and get back to pick up your bag at 8 pm when all the staff is gone you cant use a locker during the day ”
- 31 Aug 2016 Anonymous Russia