Comfort Hostel HK
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It seems a residential building, so the residents have priority to take lifts. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Chan Singapore
- “ The location of the hostel is amazing. Maybe 80-100 metres from Causeway Bay metro station. It is located in an upscale neighborhood full with trendy shops. The room was clean and well secured by card lock. The size of the room is very small but I guess it is safe for every place in Hong Kong. Besides size of the room everything is just perfect ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous India
- “ The staff is not very helpful or friendly. The common area is not conducive for guests to chat. I never saw a kitchen, but I heard the refrigerator was growing science experiments. The computers are turned off at 10:00 pm. which is ridiculous. In order to flush the toilets, one is advised to use the hand-held shower head to fill the toilet tank. Really?! The place is dark and gloomy. I was most happy to vacate the place. I feel sorry for the cat who lives there. ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Sharon USA