Comfy Little Corner
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What can I say, this is the best hostel we have stayed in by far! The staff are so friendly and instantly made me an my friends feel at home and part of a little family. It was wonderful. We enjoyed playing guitar in the main room and the information about Berlin. We are planning a trip to come back next year! Thank you for such a lovely time. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Thanks to hostel's owner Paula! It was wonderful experience to live in this cozy hostel! It's very clean and comfortable place, with nice people, so I'll definitely recommend it to my friends, and someday I'll come back! ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Armenia
- “ The staff was very nice and helpful ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Lena Sweden
- “ Only thing I'd change would be to put another bathroom in. One bathroom and shower was not quite enough, and it wasn't full when we were there. Otherwise, it was great! ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Caitlin USA
- “ Was one of the best Hostels I have ever stayed in. Reasons: a) The Staff members were very friendly# b) Hostel itself was extremely cozy with just totally three rooms in it c) WiFi was available everywhere. d) Toilets and Shower was always clean e) Very good location: 15 mins walking to S-Bahn Bellevue or 5 mins to U-Bahn Turmstraße f) Breakfast just 3€ with all you can eath And finally the price was affordable Cheers Toghrul ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Anonymous Azerbaijan