Comfy Little Corner
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice little hostel with quite central location near U-Bahn and S-Bahn. Actually more like a big shared flat than a hostel. Staff was helpful and nice. No lockers for valuables... they would be appreciated :) One bad thing; I stayed one week in a dorm and got pretty bad bed bug bites all over my legs and arms (even found one in my linen..). Although I know they are nowadays all around even in good hotels, I really just wanted to leave the hostel as soon as possible. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Comfy Corner was great for the value. It's a very relaxed and home-like environment! ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Paula, the "manager" is very sweet, communicative and she always will try that all the guests feel like at home, and also she is good at trying to keep us all in good contact. In a nutshell: she isa very good host. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Spain