Comfy Little Corner
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Staff is really kind, nice and give you good advice! That is very appreciable! ”
- 07 May 2015 Laurence France
- “ Great staff, very comfortable and quiet. It's not in the center of the city, but it is very close to public transportation and not too far to walk. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Nice little hostel with quite central location near U-Bahn and S-Bahn. Actually more like a big shared flat than a hostel. Staff was helpful and nice. No lockers for valuables... they would be appreciated :) One bad thing; I stayed one week in a dorm and got pretty bad bed bug bites all over my legs and arms (even found one in my linen..). Although I know they are nowadays all around even in good hotels, I really just wanted to leave the hostel as soon as possible. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Finland