Comfy Little Corner
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a nice little place. The location was pretty good, not too far from the centre of the city, and there were some lovely cafes nearby. I enjoyed my stay there. The staff was friendly, the accomodations and atmosphere really nice. The only trouble was one bathroom for such a large group of possible guests. Lucky for us it wasn't fully booked while we were there, so we got on quite nicely. Though the one thing I did miss was a trashbin in our room. But all in all it was a pleasant stay. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Estonia
- “ The Staff is really kind, nice and give you good advice! That is very appreciable! ”
- 07 May 2015 Laurence France
- “ Great staff, very comfortable and quiet. It's not in the center of the city, but it is very close to public transportation and not too far to walk. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Anonymous Argentina