Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Strange place. There were no staff there to let us in. As a result, I waited an hour to get in which meant I missed watching the Manchester derby in the pub. It was very noisy outside with building work so it was hard to sleep. Beds are comfortable and the location is handy for the Vatican. ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ i love the decoration, so cute! ”
- 19 May 2016 Kajal USA
- “ Very unique place to stay, lots of fun. We stayed at Movies Guesthouse, their other hotel. We're big Tarantino fans and got to stay in the Kill Bill room. Loved it. Nice having a shelf of movies to choose from to watch in your room. Free cappucinos, helpful staff, clean, and good location in the city. ”
- 13 Feb 2016 lauren USA
- “ Awesome place and location! ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ One of my all time favourite places to stay - the place is quirky and cool and has everything you could want for a base to explore Rome from. Stefano was the perfect host and made me feel completely at home -Tiny but wonderful hostel ”
- 04 Oct 2015 jusn Gabon