Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a little problem with the fact that the hostel doesn't have a 24h reception, but the staff gave their best to solve the situation. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ All that you want in a hostel.. and something more! ;) ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Anonymous Italian
- “ amazing staff, big rooms, nice bathrooms, good atmosphere, and just a really fun hostel. ”
- 11 Aug 2012 Jonathan
- “ It is just a flat converted into a sort of Kids room with spiderman, bean bags and funny kiddish posters. There is no staff as such and the owner or manager leaves in the evening. As per your site Italian break fast is offered but there is no breakfast or space for it. One need to be carfeful to climb to the upper deck of bed as the ladder can fall off. The springs on the bed hit your back. The very small lobby has a good TV with most channels with a bean bags and bar stool. Not worth 60 ero ”
- 31 May 2012 Abdul