Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent all round, would have been better if they used thicker mattress instead. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Staffs are very helpful, Hostel is very clean and well furnished. Excellent location ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I great spot. Fantastic atmosphere and friendly staff. Right next to the MRT with easy access to all the major attractions. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ when I was stay there,I feel so relax, I like hostel's design,personality in a little creativity. I had good sleep.pillow and bed is so comfortable. is really good location,just few min walk can to The Pier-2 Art Center.and I love love it. and just two section and by the ferry can to the beach with beautiful sunset. and hostel treat me like friend, very kind , take me and show me around city a bit . Kaohsiung people is nice. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Yu-syuan Taiwan
- “ This is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Stacie, the host, is extremely friendly and helps you with whatever you need. Definitely great value for your money. Location was also excellent, right next to Pier-2 Art Center . Definitely a home away from home kind of place. Recommend highly! Stacie, Thank you for ur kindness. We have received a lot of help to you. forever I will remember you and Kaohsiung. please, We wanna Keep in touch with you. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 SUNGHOON South Korea