Compay Hostel Punta del Diablo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cool chilled out hostel with nice staff and relaxed atmosphere! It was very cold at night in the rooms during our stay in Mid March and Diablo is very quiet! Nice hostel never the less and good place to sit back and chill ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Compay hostel!!! I had a blast. The whole staff was great and incredibly helpful!! It is very close to the beach and to centro. But you didnt have to go very far for a party. Every night they cooked on the parrilla whether it was an asado, pizza, or hamburgers. The atmosphere was awesome! If you can go to Campay in La Pedreda as well!! Thanks Compay and thanks Coco, Tony, Carla, Fedi, Seta, and everybody else!! ”
- 29 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Such amazing staff! They really take care of you (especially Joaquim!) Great atmosphere, superb hammocks and really really amazing asados! ”
- 28 Jan 2013 Maya England