Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very friendly and helped out whenever needed. They helped book our bus to Cusco and got us a great deal! They run happy hour and also have a family dinner. I would definitely recommend participating in the family dinner. It is cheap and you get to sit and talk to the other people in the hostel. The rooms were nice and the bathroom was ok. The only problem is that at night sometimes it can get a little loud if you are close to the common areas but it wasn't unbearable. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Kelly USA
- “ O hostel deixou a desejar. Chegamos em Lima as 23h, loucos para descansar. Chegando lá, não tinha luz (só no hostel, problemas de fiação...), não tinha água quente e mal e mal tinha vela! A primeira impressão foi bem ruim. Muito cheiro de mofo nos banheiros, quarto tbm mofado.... a sua localização é boa, mas dve ter hostel melhores na região. ”
- 16 May 2014 Gustavo Branco Brazil
- “ The hostel is in a decent neighborhood with lovely common areas. The staff was okay, misguiding about the places from time to time and they were not very helpful during the check-in process. I stayed there two nights and for the two nights I could not get any sleep at all, because all the rooms face to the garden. And both of the nights there were people shouting, singing until 04.00 am. Literally: 4 AM! Additionally there is only one bathroom for all the people. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 ANIL Turkey
- “ I had an amazing time staying at Condors. I was travelling solo, so it was a blessing to be welcomed by such warm and generous people. The folks at this hostel make it like home. They offer fun group activities and a bar, but also peace and quiet. The back garden is a beautiful and fun place to chill- you are bound to meet someone interesting there. If you get a chance, catch a jam session with the owner and his musically talented friends or an early morning yoga session with the housekeeper. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA