Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The shower was broken, otherwise it was good. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ needs more bathroom space and showers ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Joseph USA
- “ Breakbask, hot shower (bit poor pressure as same as all other hostels in Peru), cleaness, staff friendlyness, location, facility, etc all of them are reasonably well maintained as considering the price. No specific complaint. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Condor's House is amazing! It is truly a home away from home for weary travelers, I would return in a heartbeat. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Ryan USA
- “ Great atmosphere, you can meet a lot of people and just hang out at the hostel if you have nothing to do. Only con is the showers, some have hot water others don't. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Daniil Canada
- “ The staff was very friendly and helped out whenever needed. They helped book our bus to Cusco and got us a great deal! They run happy hour and also have a family dinner. I would definitely recommend participating in the family dinner. It is cheap and you get to sit and talk to the other people in the hostel. The rooms were nice and the bathroom was ok. The only problem is that at night sometimes it can get a little loud if you are close to the common areas but it wasn't unbearable. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Kelly USA