Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms in the basement were not exactly great cleanliness wise, same goes for bathroom. Upper floors were imho quite a bit better. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ We booked a private twin room and it turned out to be a humid, smelly basement room. The walls in the corridor were covered with mold and it felt like a prison. It was that bad, that we left in the middle of the night, because we couldn't sleep due to the horrible , moldy smell. Nonetheless the lady at the reception was very friendly and gave us good recommendations. Also the location of the hostel was central. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Josephine Germany
- “ good hostel! friendly staff, big kitchen, good beds in large rooms, cheap prices, parking in front of the house for a fee. as well was not too far from the city centre, definitely in walking distance. but, at least when we were there, no party hostel, hence normal people and travellers ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous Austria
- “ Great hostel with very friendly and interesting staff. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone passing through Ljubljana on their way to or from Lake Bled- Dream until your dreams come true. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Benjamin England