Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The studios are located in the periphery of Chania, you need a very long walk to get to the center. There is no atmosphere at all, no security, poor rooms and building and small beds. Not worth the money. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Francesco Italy
- “ Dorms were okay. Had all the basics, though a bit tight with three beds. A few negative points were the rattling, dripping air conditioner that kept us awake if we left it on at night; the lumpy pillows; and no hot water in the shower. The owner was fine to deal with, but perhaps a bit abrupt at times. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Matthew Canada
- “ Nice place, clean and well located. The owner is very kind as well. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 emanuele Italy
- “ Our host was spot on helpful friendly and best of all he up graded us to better room for free ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Steven