Cool & Bed
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful hostel. Amazing staff and great place to stay at. Best by far that I have stayed in during my trip. I would stay there again and for longer in a heart beat. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Greg USA
- “ The lobby area is super nice, I wish i had had more time to explore the city and enjoy the amenities of Cool&Bed. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place for backpackers but the indian lady for midnight shift was very sarcastic and rude to many customers at night. It gave very bad experience in the rather nice place. The receptionist for morning shift was very helpful and polite though. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ This hostel was extremely welcoming to us even though we arrived very early on our check-in day. Our luggage was kindly stored and we were allowed to use bathroom and showers as well. All staff were very accommodating and the hostel was very clean and spacious. Bring your own lock and towel, though locks can be rented and towels can be used for a fee. Excellent experience on the river in Lyon! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Ellen USA
- “ The breakfast was a really small one. The staff was great and facilities were nice. However, anyone can enter this hostel and the rooms - there aren't any locks. The lockers in the rooms seemed to be good though. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Marika
- “ Was just a bit away from city center ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Travis