Cool & Chic Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location with a min walk to metro and staff was super helpful in helping and advising whereever u wanna go in Barcelona. Cozy small nice quiet place to unwind and relax after a long day of sightseeing. Highly recommended to anyone who wanna visit Barcelona. Extremely close to Camp Nou as well which was good for me as a soccer fan :) Two Thumbs up! ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Absolutely awesome place to stay! There was nothing i disliked about this hostel. My time in barcelona was truely magical thanks to the staff for being so helpful! ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ We had a very nice time in Barcelona, much thanks to this hostel! Very friendly and helpful staff, very clean. It is easy to get anywhere in Barcelona, since the tube goes right outside. We highly recommend this place! ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anna Sweden
- “ After looking at previous reviews I had low expectations, however I was pleasantly surprised with the state when I arrived. For me the staff made the hostel, as a solo traveler I became very friendly with all the staff, going out drinking and we even went to go see Barca play. On top of that there was always stuff happening in the evenings, always a night out on the cards. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Ben England
- “ Not a single bad word to say, staff were great. Minute walk to metro. Highly recommend. ”
- 19 May 2014 Leo England
- “ very friendly reception, really helps a lot. But the hostel is far from the beach, but quite near the barcelona football stadium. A "quiet" hostel where you can have a good sleep ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous China