Cool & Chic Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a very nice time in Barcelona, much thanks to this hostel! Very friendly and helpful staff, very clean. It is easy to get anywhere in Barcelona, since the tube goes right outside. We highly recommend this place! ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anna Sweden
- “ After looking at previous reviews I had low expectations, however I was pleasantly surprised with the state when I arrived. For me the staff made the hostel, as a solo traveler I became very friendly with all the staff, going out drinking and we even went to go see Barca play. On top of that there was always stuff happening in the evenings, always a night out on the cards. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Ben England
- “ Not a single bad word to say, staff were great. Minute walk to metro. Highly recommend. ”
- 19 May 2014 Leo England
- “ very friendly reception, really helps a lot. But the hostel is far from the beach, but quite near the barcelona football stadium. A "quiet" hostel where you can have a good sleep ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Our stay was very pleasant. Staff was friendly and helpful. The bathrooms were kept very clean. Only negative thing I have to say is that we didn't have wifi in our room, which was a bit frustrating. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Natalia USA
- “ Great hostel. Very low price and high quality services. Even though the hostel was full, bathroom and kitchen were always clean. Very quiet environment. One minute walking from the subway station. Everything is new, beds are clean and comfortable. Staff is nice and gentle. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous Italy