Cool & Chic Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I woke up late, after most of the people had their bath, there was not warm water at all !!! A very unpleasant surprise! Happened twice in a row and I decided I would have a bath just before sleep. Warm water in the morning is really essential for a pleasant stay while in vacation. After leaving, they send you a mail, about taking a part in a lottery for a FC Barcelona T-shirt, if you give them the best review. I believe that's why they have such good reviews. ”
- 30 Sep 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ A very nice hostel, I think it was the best in my long trip in Spain. People very friendly and helpful, they waited until late in the night for my arrival and then showed me the hostel. The position is very convenient, since it is close to the subway and everything was absolutely fantastic. A great deal! ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Everything is really nice at this hostel, especially the staff that is friendly and helps with all the situations. They gave us some really good tips on the best places to visit, including some not so well known places that were fantastic! For the ones that love football, the hostel is very close to the Camp Nou and not far away from the city center. The hostel has good public transportation connections, so you can go anywhere without problems. The bathrooms were always clean and also the room. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel is super easy to find and because its so new, it is lovely and clean. I was impressed by the thoughtful layout of the facilities, and felt like the refurb really kept the needs of travellers in mind with lots of space in communal area, wifi, couches, TV etc. We stayed in a double room which was clean and spacious, and the bathrooms are perhaps the nicest I've ever seen in a hostel. Great value. The guy recommended a nearby restaurant Taller de Tapas which was excellent too. :) ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anna New Zealand
- “ A great hostel ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I have only positive impressions on this hostel. Staff is very friendly, nice atmosphere, all looks very new and clean. Also I like that they kept my luggage after check-out for free, because I had the plane in the evening. And all it for the good price. ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous Russia