Cool & Chic Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nothing special, just average. No window in the private double room. ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Pro's: Locatation of the hostel (close to the metro) and staff (very friendly). Con's: Uncomfortable beds and heavy smell from Febreze in our room, which was situated both at the street and next to the TV corner of the hostel. Sleeping before 2am was impossible. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Pros: Really nice room, nice staff, good facilities. Cons: Super noisy (early) in the morning (people playing loud music), internet very slow ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Teun Netherlands
- “ Very nice hostel ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ this hotel is a scam!!!my advice never choose it if you want to have a good time in barcelona!the location was a little far we had to take 2 metro to get to the city center. We made a reservation for a private room and then they told us that there were no available room and we had to stay at a 12 bed dorms! The receptionist took the totality of the amount and told us that the account of 6 euros was for the websiate service although it was mentioned that it was for the hotel. DIRTY SHEETS!!!!! ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Tunisia