Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We can absolutely not share the good experiences given here. Contrary to the nice pictures online, the place was not nice and "cool", but dark and dirty. The location is great, though, in the middle of La Rambla. If you have no expectations as regards comfort and cleanliness, this place might be good for you. We needed a cheap place to sleep for one night and booked a "double room", for which we paid 50€!, and it consisted of two rather dirty mattresses on horrible beadsteads, but nothing more! ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Martin Germany
- “ Great staff, but this is a bare bones experience - dont expect high end hostel action... ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The best parts of the experience were the staff and the location. Las Ramblas is exactly the circus I was looking for in the jungle. The hostel is a flat in an old building. I missed some lockers were to put my suitcase although the staff offered me their own room were to place my valued stuff. Very nice and helpful people working in the hostel. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Excellent location, that's the best thing for cool hostel. Otherwise, the beds are not bad (but don't take a look under it, not really clean). When it's full of people you've got to wait for the toilets and showers a little bit. ”
- 10 May 2013 Nada
- “ There weren't enough toilets/showers and the bathrooms weren't super clean. The location, however, was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful! Definitely a great place to stay if you want proximity to a lively area with lots of attractions. ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous USA