Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bare bones, but the beds weren't uncomfortable. There is a small kitchen which you should be able to cook (but not bake) things in. Picnic style table for eating, but no lounge of any sort. Also a limited number of outlets in the rooms. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Hannah USA
- “ When I did my reservation I chose the female dorm and when I got there, they told me that there was a mistake and I had to stay at the mixed dorm. Also, when I was about to pay they charged me some fees that aren't specified in the webpage. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ it was so clean and I enjoyed my time here definitely, I recommend this ! ”
- 25 Jun 2014 HYERIM South Korea
- “ First of all, the staff was great! Very friendly and they took all the time to explain small and big things. Location is perfect and the fully equipped kitchen is a big plus! However, beds are lousy, there was no/hardly warm water for shower and the maintenance should have been better. ”
- 07 May 2014 Petra Netherlands