Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Yes it is in Ramble the attractive street but it is far from Placa Catalonya. Dirty, unorganized, no elevator (in 3rd floor). bathrooms are horrible. cold rooms. few rooms with 8 beds in them are average in size, but 2 very small bathrooms with small kitchen and corridor will make it impossible to move. It is a place just to put your head on pillow and sleep ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Deaa Syria
- “ İt was cheap and in the middle of tha la rambla street. That was the best thing. Bu it was really dirty small. And bathroom was very bad. Old and broken. Also kitchen wasnt good. And you cant have shower afternoon beacuse hot water finishes too early. The other good things are wifi and recepcionists are very kind and helpful. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 nuray Turkey
- “ Bare bones, but the beds weren't uncomfortable. There is a small kitchen which you should be able to cook (but not bake) things in. Picnic style table for eating, but no lounge of any sort. Also a limited number of outlets in the rooms. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Hannah USA
- “ When I did my reservation I chose the female dorm and when I got there, they told me that there was a mistake and I had to stay at the mixed dorm. Also, when I was about to pay they charged me some fees that aren't specified in the webpage. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ it was so clean and I enjoyed my time here definitely, I recommend this ! ”
- 25 Jun 2014 HYERIM South Korea
- “ First of all, the staff was great! Very friendly and they took all the time to explain small and big things. Location is perfect and the fully equipped kitchen is a big plus! However, beds are lousy, there was no/hardly warm water for shower and the maintenance should have been better. ”
- 07 May 2014 Petra Netherlands