Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was so clean and I enjoyed my time here definitely, I recommend this ! ”
- 25 Jun 2014 HYERIM South Korea
- “ First of all, the staff was great! Very friendly and they took all the time to explain small and big things. Location is perfect and the fully equipped kitchen is a big plus! However, beds are lousy, there was no/hardly warm water for shower and the maintenance should have been better. ”
- 07 May 2014 Petra Netherlands
- “ We can absolutely not share the good experiences given here. Contrary to the nice pictures online, the place was not nice and "cool", but dark and dirty. The location is great, though, in the middle of La Rambla. If you have no expectations as regards comfort and cleanliness, this place might be good for you. We needed a cheap place to sleep for one night and booked a "double room", for which we paid 50€!, and it consisted of two rather dirty mattresses on horrible beadsteads, but nothing more! ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Martin Germany
- “ Great staff, but this is a bare bones experience - dont expect high end hostel action... ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous New Zealand