Copenhagen Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice staff and perfect location. The rooms were really well designed and the breakfast is good. There is lockers in the room (you need a lock for those) and in the basement. The bar is lively and they have good brews. Definitely recommend staying there. ”
- 12 Jan 2018 Zaida Mexico
- “ The rooms were nicely designed and comfortable. Cubbies under the beds were handy and large. Staff was great, breakfast was decent, and location was amazing. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 31 Aug 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ I like to stay at Down Town because it is in the center, The atmosphere is good, it does not cost to much and I usually meet people whith whom it is easy to have a little chat. Inger M ”
- 24 Jul 2017 Inger Norway
- “ I wanted to book for 3 days but the confirmation came just for 1 day. when I cancelled that I was charged $28.17. Please don't do partial bookings if you don't have complete availability. At least give a warning before booking. ”
- 01 Jun 2017 Ankit India