Copenhagen Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms were nicely designed and comfortable. Cubbies under the beds were handy and large. Staff was great, breakfast was decent, and location was amazing. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 31 Aug 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ I like to stay at Down Town because it is in the center, The atmosphere is good, it does not cost to much and I usually meet people whith whom it is easy to have a little chat. Inger M ”
- 24 Jul 2017 Inger Norway
- “ I wanted to book for 3 days but the confirmation came just for 1 day. when I cancelled that I was charged $28.17. Please don't do partial bookings if you don't have complete availability. At least give a warning before booking. ”
- 01 Jun 2017 Ankit India
- “ Admittedly this place has one of the best vibes I have encountered in my travels.There are a lot of specials for meals and activities geared towards meeting other people. The bathroom situation was terrible. having some 30 something people sharing 3 bathrooms is so not on. I skipped showers the entire time that I was there because I could not face the bathroom. They also get really congested in the morning. Also please update directions to get there. This place is NOT opposite the fountain. ”
- 16 Apr 2017 Patience Zimbabwe
- “ I had an awesome time. It's in a fantastic location (bit of a party hostel too), I was able to walk to all the main attractions within half an hour. The bar downstairs is so lively and the live music is so much fun, don't miss it. The staff are very friendly and always happy to help and there are lockers under the beds, just bring your own lock. The only thing I could possibly criticize if I had to was that the communal bathrooms were often all taken so you had to wait a little while to shower. ”
- 07 Jan 2017 Gabrielle Australia
- “ Great Hostel, really close to almost everywhere you need to go, the staff was really helpful and always with a big smile!The atmosphere is great exactly what you expect from a hostel, and a little bit more! Everything was great! ^_^ ”
- 19 Dec 2016 Stavros Greece