Cordial House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Price is not so low but all condition is enough for staying in Cordial House Hostel ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Ömer Turkey
- “ A clean centrally located flophouse torestyour head after a busy day. The only doenside was the lack of AC, which led to having he window open, lots of noise, and mosquitos.m ”
- 07 Sep 2013 matt USA
- “ Very fun night I had here!! ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, near everything you want to see! The common spaces and décor have a modern style, the dorms are clean and basic. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Synthetically Everything is good but there's no air conditioner in dorm room. So really humid and hot and also really noisy at night. If you want to stay please consider about staying with out air conditioner ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous
- “ Hostel is really cordial (with a heart). Its good to have kitchen and big dinning room. I was amazed to see real live parrots flying the the lounge room and sitting in the trees (inside hotel). Rooms are very simple but clean. Thanks to hotel keepers people! Thanks for good time! Location is very good, just very close to grand bazaar and tram stop.A lot of places to eat around. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Russia