Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a very rude welcome being treated like a drove to have to sit down immediately. Then to be seperated from the normal backpackers' dormitory rooms to a very shabby one (e.g. one tap was wrapped in plastic being out of order), because I did not want to join the breakfast/dinner schedule for EUR 6 for the first late night (sandwich). Everything costs extra, including the use of the Internet terminals. The best value are the breakfast/dinner scheme and the outstanding view over the bay. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Don't get trapped with the fact that Dinner and Breakfast is included, because its not. On arrival, they told me that I have to pay 6 euros extra to have the meal plan with it. Also, they didn't pay me back the 12% payment that I had to make through hostels.com. I had to pay the entire money again. Other than that, it was good party place. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ It is a party hostel. If you like to drink and party, this is the place for you. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Jerry USA