Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were in a twin bedroom for five days. Good accomodation and a nice place to be while doing a diving course on south beach. Usefull kitchen and friendly staff. There is also a nice courdyard were you can sit and eat/meet fellow travellers. Would definitely recommend it! ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Allard Netherlands
- “ The dormitory was clean and the location was not bad,but the atomosphere was bad, if you are searching for a place where you can share you experiences and meet new people, this is not the right hostel. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Dry dorm, dungeon-style rooms downstairs. No social or evening life. ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Jakub Poland