Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its situated in a nice location, next to the bus station. Not a noisy place. Has basic facilities, but great value for money. Many stores near by where you can by groceries and cook yourself whatever you want in the joint kitchen. ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Alison New Zealand
- “ Those Corrine hostel in eilat is just okay since I am deaf and my girlfriend is partilly blind and deaf so I sometime need their help such how to get to the restaurant and place they have no patient to help and they asked other tourist to help me ... Also the room is really smallest which is difficult to walk around because there is no space to walk around but sit and to the bathroom I would rate is very poorest value of this hostel also very far from beach and store also the shopping center ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ tiny room for the price paid, barely room for my bags next to the bed. staff was unfriendly, but location was great. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 jesse USA
- “ Please, change mattresses on double beds. Thanks. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ We were in a twin bedroom for five days. Good accomodation and a nice place to be while doing a diving course on south beach. Usefull kitchen and friendly staff. There is also a nice courdyard were you can sit and eat/meet fellow travellers. Would definitely recommend it! ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Allard Netherlands