Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well, it's cheap and in Eilat, but otherwise, they've got probably the crankiest hostel owner I've ever met, who seems to think the people funding his livelihood are a huge nuisance and inconvenience to him. It's almost as if you're there at his mercy rather than as a paying customer. The other staff were better but not the best, and they need more comfortable seating in the lounge. I've stayed at a lot of hostels but rarely write reviews, but I write this one in hopes that they will improve ”
- 05 Jan 2017 Noah USA
- “ Motto of this place is "we promise only what you have paid", so it looks even overpriced: dorms in cellar, common room closes by 23 pm and you can't just sit and talk in the patio - they are really afraid of noise or police or smth. luggage storage after checkout only for 15 NIS fee. kitchen facilities - just kettle and microwave, even no tea bags. no soap in bathrooms. quite unfriendly staff. i was not looking for special atmosphere or something, but there it was really worse than poor. ”
- 05 Jan 2017 Anonymous Russia
- “ We went into the hostel and were told that the credit card machine was not working and this had to pay the rest of the booking fee in cash, leaving me with 40nis for the whole weekend. He begins explaining about how the key policy works (leaving it at the desk when you leave the hostel). I asked a clarifying question and he responded hostilely saying "why are you making this so complicated". The rooms were in a basement not first floor and the toilet nearly fell off the floor. Left after 15 mins ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Anonymous Israel
- “ my room was located in the basement with no windows. The owner who operated the front desk was rather rude and unfriendly, the rest of the staff was very nice. After checking out the morning I still was spending the rest of the day in Eilat and left my bag with a friend that I met in who was staying, they didn't like this and yelled at me when I got back and forced me to buy a locker. Location is very close to the beach as well as the bus stop. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Anonymous