Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We went into the hostel and were told that the credit card machine was not working and this had to pay the rest of the booking fee in cash, leaving me with 40nis for the whole weekend. He begins explaining about how the key policy works (leaving it at the desk when you leave the hostel). I asked a clarifying question and he responded hostilely saying "why are you making this so complicated". The rooms were in a basement not first floor and the toilet nearly fell off the floor. Left after 15 mins ”
- 25 Aug 2016 Anonymous Israel
- “ my room was located in the basement with no windows. The owner who operated the front desk was rather rude and unfriendly, the rest of the staff was very nice. After checking out the morning I still was spending the rest of the day in Eilat and left my bag with a friend that I met in who was staying, they didn't like this and yelled at me when I got back and forced me to buy a locker. Location is very close to the beach as well as the bus stop. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Anonymous
- “ The guy at the reception is extremly not helpfull, unpleasant, i hadn't the money on me and i wanted to change the hostel because of he's attitude, he said that anyway he's going to charge my card. The guest are like disturbing the place, maybe he should just stay with the dolls in the backyard of the hostel. The rooms look like caves for vampires. Please look for somthing else, don't be lured by the colorfull art inside. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Philipp France
- “ Very good located and clean hostel, rooms are climated and with refrigerators, not that good was the liner and thin mattress. Staff and attendance works on "necessary only" mode, but it works 24h/day and has a good cost x benefit ratio (winter 2016). ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Its situated in a nice location, next to the bus station. Not a noisy place. Has basic facilities, but great value for money. Many stores near by where you can by groceries and cook yourself whatever you want in the joint kitchen. ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Anonymous Israel