Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dry dorm, dungeon-style rooms downstairs. No social or evening life. ”
- 27 Apr 2014 Jakub Poland
- “ Terrible customer service. I have traveled all over the world and the older gentleman who worked in the evening gave me the worst experience that I have ever received, anywhere. We attempted to call to change our accommodations and he yelled at us, cussed me out, then swore at my friend who attempted to talk to him in Hebrew to figure out what the problem was that he was so upsetting to him. I would NEVER recommend that anyone consider using them based on his complete rudeness and disconcern. ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The interior is nice, small separate houses with colorful design, and common hall with TV. In dorms there is a refrigerator, and WC room with a shower is located in the room. The hostel is about 5 minutes to bus station. Bakery and other useful shops are situated around, but the beach in good condition with exotic fishes is far away from this location (about 5 kilometers). Only one thing was awful - kitchen is closed from 00.00 to 8.00 o'clock, so if you get up early, you cannot get your food. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ We was in room-2 and there is needed to change a mirror and fix ventilation (maybe set a vent in window) because there is really wet after shower. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ This is the place to stay a night or two for the basic accommodation at a good price. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 elizabeth South Africa