Cork International Youth Hostel (An Oige)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location! Bus stop just outside and opposite UCC. Nice place and common room. The kitchen is not bad. Friendly people. We stayed at a four bed dorm but booked at a twin room rate ensuite ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Have to have a car! but the staff is nice and the building is beautiful ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anne Canada
- “ The staff was very friendly and the hostel was very clean. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 George Romania
- “ WiFi doesn't reach rooms. Beds were comfy and staff were helpful. Nice lounge areas. No soap in bathrooms. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I'm rather impartial to this hostel. It was the first 'youth' hostel that I stayed at, yet I shared a room with 3 loudly snoring senior gentleman. The staff were helpful when asked for advice, but did not seem to have much enthusiasm. This was also my first experience with the push-button showers, wherein you have to keep pushing the button every minute to keep the water on. Compared to the other hostels I have stayed at this one was rather plain and mediocre. Not bad, but nothing great either. ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA