Cork International Youth Hostel (An Oige)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Honestly I cannot flaw this hostel. It was the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in; clean and the staff were always willing to help. Please bare in mind that this is a budget youth hostel, and was perfect for us as a group of students. I will definitely been staying here if I return to Cork! ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ A bit hard to find in car, there is no sign in the back where you have to park, but we found it. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Good location! Bus stop just outside and opposite UCC. Nice place and common room. The kitchen is not bad. Friendly people. We stayed at a four bed dorm but booked at a twin room rate ensuite ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Have to have a car! but the staff is nice and the building is beautiful ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anne Canada
- “ The staff was very friendly and the hostel was very clean. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 George Romania
- “ WiFi doesn't reach rooms. Beds were comfy and staff were helpful. Nice lounge areas. No soap in bathrooms. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA