Cork International Youth Hostel (An Oige)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Have to have a car! but the staff is nice and the building is beautiful ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anne Canada
- “ The staff was very friendly and the hostel was very clean. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 George Romania
- “ WiFi doesn't reach rooms. Beds were comfy and staff were helpful. Nice lounge areas. No soap in bathrooms. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I'm rather impartial to this hostel. It was the first 'youth' hostel that I stayed at, yet I shared a room with 3 loudly snoring senior gentleman. The staff were helpful when asked for advice, but did not seem to have much enthusiasm. This was also my first experience with the push-button showers, wherein you have to keep pushing the button every minute to keep the water on. Compared to the other hostels I have stayed at this one was rather plain and mediocre. Not bad, but nothing great either. ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Your hostel is excellent. It's much better than I thought, with reasonable price and great location. Beautiful garden and good atmosphere. However Wifi price is very high. The knifes in kitchen are not sharped enough for meat cutting. Toaster could not keep my bread during cooking (left part). No lighter for gas cooker. The bathroom in room 6 (1st floor) is very cold. No kitchen stand for plates or bowls after washing. Those are very small things. In overall, your hostel is good. ”
- 24 Feb 2013 Huong Vietnam