Cork International Youth Hostel (An Oige)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nothing special, would be nice if breakfast were included for the price. Wifi is spotty, staff could be more helpful ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Ryan USA
- “ Great place, awesome breakfast and nice beds. But it's not so easy to find. I arrived in the morning, and it was a sunny day, so it was no problem looking for it. But at night it can be na issue. ”
- 14 May 2014 Dante Brazil
- “ Honestly I cannot flaw this hostel. It was the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in; clean and the staff were always willing to help. Please bare in mind that this is a budget youth hostel, and was perfect for us as a group of students. I will definitely been staying here if I return to Cork! ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ A bit hard to find in car, there is no sign in the back where you have to park, but we found it. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Good location! Bus stop just outside and opposite UCC. Nice place and common room. The kitchen is not bad. Friendly people. We stayed at a four bed dorm but booked at a twin room rate ensuite ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Have to have a car! but the staff is nice and the building is beautiful ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anne Canada