Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was good for the value. ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Anonymous France
- “ the room was really not clean, specially the bathrom ! I could even find a sanitary in the trash bean. how nice ! Not worth it at all, very expensive for what you get. The staff is quite helpful to explain you the city, and that is a good point. ”
- 02 Sep 2012 Guerin
- “ Perhaps the young man "John" needs more experience in business and human relationship. Inspite of having prebooked, he was not there to welcome his guests. Instruction at the door require guests to go across the road to his sister's cafe to call for him. After receiving us and gave us a drawn out map to tell us how to move about, he was no where to be seen. The little triangular reception area had hardly any room for more than 2 guests to stand around, hot and stuffy. The TV was not connecte ”
- 03 Aug 2012 Peck Siew
- “ We stayed for one night last summer. The host was a kind man. He prepared cutty hand made map and then added further information according to our needs. He even got medicine for my friend who caught a cold!!!!! The hostel is located at a residential area apparently. Quit convenient to travel by bus but might be a little difficult to get a taxi at night. ”
- 23 May 2012 Siming
- “ A clean and tidy place to stay for budget traveler. ”
- 17 May 2012 Anonymous