Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel, very well located, just 250 meters from the main square, Very helfull and frienly staff. Just a warning: if the elevator is taking a long time To come, don't try to go from a flor to the other by stairs, because you Get the risk to be locked between the floors and no key to open the doors. In short, it is a good placd to stay with a reasonable price. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I've got a '4 bed dorm' with shared bathroom. SO, The bathroom is really huge, clean and modern. The room has everything you need: bed, lamps,lockers, mirror, window, linen, socket. Maybe because of my neighbours or the walls, but it wasn't noisily. And of course: Excellent Location !!!! Right in the heart of Wrocław. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ I found the general atmosphere of the hostel quite gloomy and dark. Door of the bathroom inside the room didn't close cause it was broken, lights of bathroom in the corridor of 3rd floor were so low, almost impossible to see, really poor kitchen without even dishwashing detergent, we had to wash dishes with products to clean toilettes, beds were so noisy and quite unstable. On the other side, I appreciated much the good position of this hostel, and the electric plugs and the light for every bed. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Amazing staff (helpful, smiling, dynimic...), good showers, excellent location, no problem with the beds. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Really nice, very modern place, center of Wroclaw, walking distance to train station (little under a kilometer). Beds are good and rooms have good space and light. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark