Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a perfect place to stay. the staff is really nice. there is a kitchen with everything you need to cook.the atmosphere is friendly. a good choice ”
- 07 Aug 2015 hanna Belarus
- “ Facilites in general were pretty clean. 10~15 minute-walk away from the Schönhauser Alle station (U- and S-Bahn). Lots of shops and places to eat around. Not all beds have sockets where you can charge your phone though. But good experience in general and would certainly recommend. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The staff was nice. Just some minutes by feet were tram- and railway-stations so that you could get into the city quiet fast. Could be cleaner sometimes, though. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights in March. I like this hostel because there is a kitchen for you to cook your own meal and store your leftover. The staff are very nice and helpful. Security is good. It takes me about 7-10 minutes to walk from Schonhauser Allee station to hostel. Generally speaking, this hostel is very good. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Mei Ling Lisa Hong Kong