Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All right hostel. We needed public transit to get most places, but I think that's normal for Berlin. The facilities were fairly clean and rooms were basic - bunk beds, lockers, etc. My biggest complaint is that I don't think our bedroom door was ever locked - there was only one key for our entire room, so it was up to the last person in to make sure the room was locked ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Laura USA
- “ Really clean bathrooms. Beautiful neighborhood. Great breakfast. The staff ladies were very nice and kind, they really seemed to care. When I got there at 4am and the gentleman in the night shift did not let me go to the room because I could wake up other guests though I had paid for that day. Working on my tablet at 1am both night shift guys turned off the lobby lights on me. THe description says No Curfew. Other than that, a great place to stay. Great value for money. Thank you ladies. ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I felt extremely comfortable, everything was very clean and the bed was quite good. On top of that, I arrived very late during the night and I was allowed to leave the hostel at 14.00 even without notifying it beforehand. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ a perfect place to stay. the staff is really nice. there is a kitchen with everything you need to cook.the atmosphere is friendly. a good choice ”
- 07 Aug 2015 hanna Belarus