Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A short walk from the train station, this apartment has been converted in to a mini hostel, though it's cosier (only 5 beds). It was perfect for what I needed it to be: close, clean, modern, full kitchen, free washing machine, great hot shower, 2 minutes from the grocery store. Very nice owners. No internet access but internet point within 5 minute walk. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice appartment with 2 rooms. Conveniently located 5min walk from La Spezia centrale train station, 100m from a supermarket, 10min walk from boat to Portovenere. You can cook in the well equipped kitchen there. Perfect for staying a few days in the Cinque Terre! The host Antonio is also very kind. ”
- 09 May 2013 Colin France
- “ Definitely not a party Hostel, stayed with another traveler, only about three beds (which is good). More of a B&B, without the Breakfast. The water was uncomfortably warm. but the place was clean and nice to stay in, if your tired of partying and just want to relax to be able to take in the beauty of Cinque Terre. Overall I would recommend it, but don't go expecting too much, if you want a safe and somewhat comfortable place to stay this will do just fine. The owner was nice and very responsive. ”
- 16 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ The description of the hotel says there is a pool. But there isn't, when we asked the staff, he said it was a public pool few blocks away. We booked the hotel mostly for the pool, so we were disappointed!! ”
- 19 Aug 2012 Matthieu