Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was an excellent hostel! Just a few people here so it was nice to have the extra space, as well as a proper kitchen and living room. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Next to the train station, free laundry, clean, but no WiFi. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I feel the price was a little bit high for the location and lack of wifi provided. I am assuming that most visitors would be staying (like myself) in order to traveling to the nearby towns of Cinque Terre, as there is not much to do in the city of La Spezia itself. It would have been very helpful to have internet access. For the price I paid to stay here, I would have preferred to pay a little more to be in the heart of Cinque Terre and not worry about train/bus fare. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Clarity USA