Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Air condition would be a must. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Great little hostel. More like just an apartment, there were only two rooms and 5 beds. I really enjoyed the quiet atmosphere though. Only a 5 minute walk to the train station. Good wifi connection and laundry available. The staff was very helpful, they are only ever there to do check-ins so make sure you are clear about when you are getting there. Would definitely stay again. ”
- 14 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ - Advertise as an apartment on the website in bold. Actual was different from expectation. - Install better door for the toilet. Replace the collapsible door with something better and lockable. - Install working air conditioner. Travellers need sound sleep at the end of the day. - Larger bath space needed.No space to move. Install hooks to hang towel, clothes etc, soap box/shampoo bottle holder. This are basics ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Mehul India
- “ This was an excellent hostel! Just a few people here so it was nice to have the extra space, as well as a proper kitchen and living room. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA