Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just opposite of Gilligans - so if you want parties, go over there and if you want quiet, stay in. Good compromise. Staff were super nice. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The stuff which is a Chinese person has very rude and aggressive attitude toward customer. Plus don't know why only accept cash, not sure it's legal or not. Only the location was really nice, otherwise there's nothing can be praise. Living in this backpacker is the worst choice I've never made! ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Pei-Ru
- “ love ANGELO VINCENZO!! please buy more cutlery and clean the ceiling fan! and maybe a few chairs in the room. ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous Italy
“ My only complaint would be that when I booked on here, it listed a/c as an amenity. When I arrived I found out that my room only had a ceiling fan to cool the room. It being bloody hot at night, there's no way I could sleep on the 2nd or 3rd story of a building like that. I upgraded for $3 more a night to have a/c that rocked, but found that bit frustrating. Otherwise, it's a great place to stay!! ”
Dear Melissa, It is clearly stated on the booking engines what rooms include what. Our names even separate the two rooms based on A/C or fan cooled. Hence the difference in price. This "complaint" of yours unfortunately is a bit unwarranted on your behalf. P.s The upgrade was only a difference of $2. All the best on your Travels Team Corona
- 03 Jan 2014 Melissa USA