Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very helpful staff. It's a bit annoying to not have reception from 12-4 but at least you're very clear about it up front. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Breanna USA
- “ This hostel is amazing! It's a great value with free dinner and discounts on all travel bookings. The whole place was clean and perfectly located. You can party anywhere in cairns and come back to a comfortable bed and a quiet room. Taesun at the front desk was more than helpful with anything we could ever need! I will definitely stay there again. ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I'll be back soon. It's a very nice place to stay. Carrying the luggage through the stairs is a pain in the ... but it woth it. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very dirty hostel. Bed bugs on the walls, the furniture, the food; luckily not in the beds. Ants in the showers. Very dirty showers.You don't get enough blankets. Seems like staff is always trying to get rid of you as fast as possible ( when you're at the reception). Not even worth staying for one night. Might as well get another cheap hostel outside of the centre of Cairns. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Liesbeth Belgium
- “ Good hostel. Not perfect but nothing to complain about. ”
- 19 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, amazing staff, such great value for your money. not much happening in the hostel though, the common room is a bit small. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada