Costa Rica Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was really excited to stay at Costa Rica Backpackers because I had heard wonderful things about it. None of the bathrooms were working when I was there and the four-person dorm smelled awful. I also had to wait all day to get a set of bed linens to put on my bed. Located about 20 minutes walking from the center, so going somewhere at night without a cab is not an option. I have stayed in better and just as cheap places in San Jose. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I only stayed for the night but it was a comfortable place. My only complain is that other guests were being really rude and loud. however, management was helpful in taking care of the problem. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Natalie USA
- “ The man who will help you to get around is very good and very helpful. ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Anonymous Switzerland