Costa Rica Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the nicest backyard I've ever seen for a hostel. Great outdoor kitchen. Good place to relax and meet people. ”
- 27 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really great hostel. It is like an oasis from the hustle of San Jose. The location is good just a short walk to grocery stores or restaurants. Staff very helpful! ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Enjoyed my weekend in san jose and this hostel is perfect for walking to restaurants and pubs, we stayed in the private double bed room, bed very hard, but didn't expect more so were fine with it. Showers provided hot water and nice small pool outside with hammocks and kitchen, also liked the onsite small bar for cervasas and blender drinks. only 28 cdn total for each night. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Peggy Canada
- “ Good hostel, the only thing is if you go there by yourself, be sure to know exactly where to go, because it could be really hard to find. ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Just excellent all around. Good location, easy to get there and around San Jose. Staff was knowledge and had insights on great tours. Kitchen, Pool, Restaurant on-site. Free internet. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA