Costa Rica Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel, the only thing is if you go there by yourself, be sure to know exactly where to go, because it could be really hard to find. ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Just excellent all around. Good location, easy to get there and around San Jose. Staff was knowledge and had insights on great tours. Kitchen, Pool, Restaurant on-site. Free internet. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I have stayed her before and really like the place. It is not in the exact center of San Jose but you can easily walk there. The area is safe and the hostel is pretty comfortable. There is a small safe for each bed so you can lock up a small pack of valuables. The pool is nice and there is a bar, a kitchen, 2 refrigerators and some nice hammocks. There is a convenience store a few blocks away that seems to always be open. ”
- 17 Feb 2013 Anonymous Ireland