Costa Rica Love Hostel 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Owners were helpful and friendly. Good vibe, good atmosphere. Nice place to stay and save a few dollars too. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a little confusing to find because it's called Love 2, but there's really only one, I guess. Anyways, I liked this place. The private room we got was very quaint, but comfortable. There's a kitchen you can use and a TV downstairs. It's nothing flashy, and it's a pretty quiet place, but it's nice and peaceful. The owner even drove us to the bus station in the morning for a cheaper price than what a taxi would've cost. I dug it. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Becareful of this place. The owner will takeof you because you are a foreigner. I ended up spending 50 buck on transportation which included being pickep up and from the airport and dropped off at the bus station. I would only recommend this place a last minute place to sleep for one night. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Sharra American Samoa