Costa Rica Love Hostel 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Manfred (in charge of hostel) made this hostel experience outstanding! He knows all the secret spots that tourists are not at, such as at Braulio Castillo and a beach near Jaco, so you can take tours with him personally. He is so down to earth and fun, I'm so happy I stayed here! Great vibe, reggae music always playing, talk to people from all over the world, and free pancakes and coffee for breakfast. ”
- 27 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I highly recommend this hostel. I got a private room and was very comfortable. The facilities are simple but enough and the place is very secured (there is a gate with someone at the door all the time). But the most important is the staff that was really nice and welcoming and helped me in planning the rest of my trip and find the cheapest car possible (and by far). I will go back for sure if I pass by San Jose again. ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Manfred and his Lady are very and there was a kitchen available but as always the fridge is a mess and the ice box is full of ice. If you like Prisons however then this is a good one. It is very dark inside as the lamps are so small and they keep telling you to turn them off. Our Private room was more than basic, there was a small table and nothing else but a bed on the floor or near it. No smoking anywhere so the only way is to ask them to unlock the black gate. Never again. Miles from anywhere ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Anonymous England