Costa Rica Love Hostel 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Manfred and his Lady are very and there was a kitchen available but as always the fridge is a mess and the ice box is full of ice. If you like Prisons however then this is a good one. It is very dark inside as the lamps are so small and they keep telling you to turn them off. Our Private room was more than basic, there was a small table and nothing else but a bed on the floor or near it. No smoking anywhere so the only way is to ask them to unlock the black gate. Never again. Miles from anywhere ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Owners were helpful and friendly. Good vibe, good atmosphere. Nice place to stay and save a few dollars too. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a little confusing to find because it's called Love 2, but there's really only one, I guess. Anyways, I liked this place. The private room we got was very quaint, but comfortable. There's a kitchen you can use and a TV downstairs. It's nothing flashy, and it's a pretty quiet place, but it's nice and peaceful. The owner even drove us to the bus station in the morning for a cheaper price than what a taxi would've cost. I dug it. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA