Costa Rica Love Hostel 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Owners were helpful and friendly. Good vibe, good atmosphere. Nice place to stay and save a few dollars too. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a little confusing to find because it's called Love 2, but there's really only one, I guess. Anyways, I liked this place. The private room we got was very quaint, but comfortable. There's a kitchen you can use and a TV downstairs. It's nothing flashy, and it's a pretty quiet place, but it's nice and peaceful. The owner even drove us to the bus station in the morning for a cheaper price than what a taxi would've cost. I dug it. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Becareful of this place. The owner will takeof you because you are a foreigner. I ended up spending 50 buck on transportation which included being pickep up and from the airport and dropped off at the bus station. I would only recommend this place a last minute place to sleep for one night. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Sharra American Samoa
- “ Landed on San Jose Airport on October 15, 2013 morning at 5:30 a.m. Manfred, the hostel manager was waiting for me for pick up. The pick up was on time. Everyday has been great here. I am have great time meeting new friends. The managers, Manfred and Meylinge are sweet hearts. They just great people. Always ready to make you feel at home, very cooperative and helpful. They serve breakfast always on time. I would highly recommend Love Hostel as a neat, clean, safe and economical stay ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Michael USA