Cowgate Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not bad, but there is a bar right there, we couldn't sleep until 3 am... ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Was,nt too keen being put in a room with long termers-one of the people in my room had apparently been in the hostel (off and on ) for two years! But I was only there for a night. ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Neil England
- “ Extremly loud during the Festival-time. Rooms have nothing exept for Bad bunk-beds that sway from side to side with every Little move. No table chair or closet eather. 2 showers for 20 People is simply Not enough! The final nail in the coffin was a mouse Running around in the kitchen. Awful experience! Never again!!!! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Julia Germany
- “ Great location, good place to stay. No common room, so meet people in the kitchen in you're apartment which makes up for. Good kitchen facilities and bathrooms were clean. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Zoe Australia
- “ Stay here! It is an amazing hostel. The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. The kitchens are amazing (the only bad thing about them is their toasters sometimes trap your bread), you are close to everything and the staff are some of the loveliest people I've ever met. There is a bar opposite the hostel that places very loud music till quite late, so if you're a very light sleeper that might be bad, but apart from that AMAZING HOSTEL! ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous Australia