Cozy Bangkok Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I unfortunately got into a car accident my first night that forced me to stay in Bangkok for 9 days, instead of the intended 4 days, but if I had to be stuck somewhere in Bangkok I am glad it was at Cozy Bangkok. The place is well-kept and clean and the staff is amazing. The staff is genuinely kind and they try to help as much as possible. I always felt safe and the general vibe in the common area is friendly. Overall it was a really positive experience. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and super nice staff. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Cozy Bangkok places is our first address in Bangkok. We loved it there and would recommend it to any traveler who wants to get away from Bangkoks busy streets for a little while. The Hostel is located in a quiet and friendly street close to the train and bus station Hua Lampong, which makes traveling from and to the Hostel very easy. The Hostel itself creates a very welcoming atmosphere for every visitor. The rooms were simple but clean and comfortable. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice hostel closely located to the train station, easy reachable by Sky Train and Subway coming from the international airport. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Really nice place! Try to book in advance because I think this place is really popular because it's awesome! The staff are really nice and they had everything we wanted including a kitchen, free coffee/tea, washing machine, A/C, wifi, really nice decor and so clean! Everyone seems nice here and it was such a relief from the hectic streets of Bangkok. It was very close to the main train station and subway station, but finding restaurants in the area is a bit more difficult. Book it! ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Taryn USA