Cozy Bangkok Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a beautiful and special hostel with friendly staff and awesome facilities!!! :) ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ It was a really good hostel, I ve felt like at home. Friendly and helpful staff. I loved the atmosphere, really relax and quiet. Congrats to the owner it s an awesome hostel. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Doriane France
- “ my stay at cozy is superb.it feels like i am home.well absolutely my 5 night stay is great. the owner is very accommodating. she took care of everything. a very friendly place.all i can say is i will surely chose again to stay there when i will back in Bangkok. i will consider cozy as my second home.. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 ma vicenta Philippines
- “ Very clean, nice place and about 10 min walk to the central train station & MRT. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Very clean, very nice accommodations. I found it a little difficult to find for the first time on foot from the train station, and it's not particularly close to any of the sights I wanted to see, but it was a very good deal for the price/cleanliness/comfort. ”
- 28 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Cozy Bangkok Place is an amazing hostel - the facilities and location are great, the rooms are clean and the decor is great. Additionally, the staff is warm and helpful. This was my second time staying, and I'd definitely stay again. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA