Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely, for everything, so.. Position, sight on the main square, Breakfast, Free PCs for Internet access and Wi-Fi, cleanliness, bathrooms, table football, relax place and armchairs, music.. Really everything IS THE BETTER HOSTEL I'VE NEVER STAYED!! the perfection. I didn't stay in hish season, so it wasn't crowdy, But I think also with more people staff could menage everything at best. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ bathrooms of the dormitories are shared with the other rooms but i found them always clean. So it's good, but write it on the website! Moreover write that there are no towels. Thank you ”
- 14 Feb 2014 MARIA TERESA Italy
- “ This was my first experience in a hostel period, and it turned out to be a very good time. Specifically in this hostel which impressed me. Given its location it was very cheap. And despite being cheap it had really good accommodations and friendly staff. So location, staff and cleanliness were huge pluses. The lockers could have been a little bigger (I could barely fit my pack in), and the WiFi was weak outside the 1st and 4th floors. Despite that I would gladly stay there again. ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Piotr USA
- “ Pleased Overall, enjoyed stay. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Paul Ireland
- “ Typical hostel really, did the job and the staff were very helpful. Not going to complain about a lumpy matress because you get what you pay for and it was clean and served its purpose! Location was excellent though, right in the centre of everything. If you're on the 4th floor, prepare for a LOT of stairs! no lift so anyone who struggles with stairs should probably avoid. Safe behind reception kept our passports secure and each room had lockers for phone/wallet while you were asleep etc. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 John England