Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome stay! Thank you so much to the staff, extremely helpful! Even let us have a shower before our check-in time. Let us hang out in the lobby until late evening after we checked out. Negative is the stairs, if you're not in a good shape you will be after a few days stay haha, 4th floor without elevator. Atmosphere really nice and location is right on the market square in the center of Krakow. Once again, the best was the staff, amazing and helpful! ”
- 16 May 2014 Lisbeth Sweden
- “ Absolutely, for everything, so.. Position, sight on the main square, Breakfast, Free PCs for Internet access and Wi-Fi, cleanliness, bathrooms, table football, relax place and armchairs, music.. Really everything IS THE BETTER HOSTEL I'VE NEVER STAYED!! the perfection. I didn't stay in hish season, so it wasn't crowdy, But I think also with more people staff could menage everything at best. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ bathrooms of the dormitories are shared with the other rooms but i found them always clean. So it's good, but write it on the website! Moreover write that there are no towels. Thank you ”
- 14 Feb 2014 MARIA TERESA Italy
- “ This was my first experience in a hostel period, and it turned out to be a very good time. Specifically in this hostel which impressed me. Given its location it was very cheap. And despite being cheap it had really good accommodations and friendly staff. So location, staff and cleanliness were huge pluses. The lockers could have been a little bigger (I could barely fit my pack in), and the WiFi was weak outside the 1st and 4th floors. Despite that I would gladly stay there again. ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Piotr USA
- “ Pleased Overall, enjoyed stay. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Paul Ireland