Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice play to stay for a few days in Stockholm, the staff is nice and welcoming. We only had one problem, a weird smell in the toilets, but I think they are working on it. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Crafoord Place was such a wonderful hostel. Located in a quiet area of the city, you are nearby to all of the main parts of Stockholm. In terms of the hostel itself, it was so homely, beautifully decorated, and very comfortable. The staff were all friendly and helpful too. There was lots of information about good restaurants, fika spots, clubs, shops, attractions etc. For someone who has visited the city before, I found new and different things to visit. Tack så mycket for a FANTASTIC stay! ”
- 27 May 2015 Jessica England
- “ Best hostel I have stayed at. Staff is awesome and helpful. Everything is clean. Great place to meet other travelers. ”
- 09 May 2015 sean
- “ For Stockholm, not a bad value and close to the train station but hard to find. Clean and comfortable place, with a nice kitchen. Staff was welcoming and helpful. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I would have really appreciated having an oven in the kitchen. I discovered late in my stay that there was a common room (besides the kitchen)... it would have been nice to have been shown this upon check in. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Sheri Canada
- “ The place was really well organized, clean and with a good location (10 minutes from central station). The staff treated us very nicely too. I loved this hostel and I would come back there if I go to Stockholm again. :) Muito obrigada! ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil