Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were amazing. I definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This hostel gets everything right. Clean, quiet, comfortable, pleasant staff & atmosphere, nice facilities, everything. I have stayed there before and certainly will again. The location is not far from the city centre and transport, and it's easy to find. There's even a good view across the town from the rooms. I've stayed at a few hostels here - Crafoord Place is my favourite. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Mark
- “ I was there just after Christmas, and actually I can say that it is a very nice hostel, relaxed atmosphere and it looks clean enough. You can get everywhere very fast by bus or subway. BUT there were bedbugs at that time, which was really a pity because this hostel could have been a good place to relax...having bedbugs in mind all the time it wasn't anymore. At least we got a huge price reduction and we could changed rooms twice. I hope they got rid of those bedbugs! ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Frederike Germany
- “ location isn't bad. but i can't find that hostel easily. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Kyoungji South Korea