Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Crafoord place was a fantastic place to stay. It's the least expensive and in my opinion the highest quality hostel in Stockholm. Being only about 10 minutes walking from downtown it's in a tranquil but convenient location. The hostel has a very homie atmosphere and we all agreed we felt very comfortable and safe there. Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Stockholm. Additional nicety, If you bring your own pad lock the hostel has a luggage room. ”
- 20 Dec 2016 Erik USA
- “ not enough bathrooms late check in well organized ”
- 06 Oct 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Had a great time in Stockholm staying at Crafoord Place. The hostel was quiet and the staff was helpful. We arrived early in the morning, but were allowed to check in early since nobody was occupying our room at the time. We were grateful since we were exhausted from traveling overnight and used the opportunity to catch up on sleep. I would recommend this hostel to anyone and would gladly stay there again. ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA