Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Crafoord place was a fantastic place to stay. It's the least expensive and in my opinion the highest quality hostel in Stockholm. Being only about 10 minutes walking from downtown it's in a tranquil but convenient location. The hostel has a very homie atmosphere and we all agreed we felt very comfortable and safe there. Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Stockholm. Additional nicety, If you bring your own pad lock the hostel has a luggage room. ”
- 20 Dec 2016 Erik USA
- “ not enough bathrooms late check in well organized ”
- 06 Oct 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Had a great time in Stockholm staying at Crafoord Place. The hostel was quiet and the staff was helpful. We arrived early in the morning, but were allowed to check in early since nobody was occupying our room at the time. We were grateful since we were exhausted from traveling overnight and used the opportunity to catch up on sleep. I would recommend this hostel to anyone and would gladly stay there again. ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were extremely helpful, friendly, efficient and welcoming. Everything is well run, clean and well organised. I had the pleasure to wake up to a beautiful window view of Stockholm every morning and could rest in tranquility at the end of a busy day. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ It's actually pretty far away from the city center so be prepared to walk a lot if you book your stay here. ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Ching Lun Taiwan
- “ Clean place, nice staff. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Anonymous Colombia