Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When you are travelling to Rotorua make sure you stop by Te Puia, it was a great traditional Maori Show. The hostel was very good. The only thing one must get used to is the smell in Rotorua. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Evi-Madeleine Germany
- “ The beds is note the best, but you have a good atmosphere and location is the best. And wi-fi free for one day. ”
- 30 May 2015 Taise Brazil
- “ This hostel has the potential to be almost perfect: free food, free pool, jacuzy, etc. I had a bad experience with the owner though. Checked out 18min late because my watched stopped although i was ready from 8am. He didnt behave comprehensively and charged me 20 $. As a consequence he lost not only 1 customer but 13 because i recommended my big group of friends not to go there. He made 20$ on me but lost a way more by behaving like a d***. never underestimate an angry customer's power. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great hostel, owner was fabulous and runs it well. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 selena Canada