Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very cool hostel, the staff were all very lovely and laid back. Free wifi for the whole stay as well as free rice and pasta. The hostel was very social but if you're not quite into socialising then the rooms are actually rather sound proof letting you get a good nights sleep. The only downside to the hostel was the cleanliness (a few marks here and there on surfaces and ants walking about the windowsill) but it is possible to attribute this to former guests rather than the hostel itself. ”
- 28 Feb 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Love this hostel. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 paola Netherlands
- “ Very helpful staff. Place is orderly. Plenty of facilities (bathrooms, kitchens). ”
- 12 Dec 2015 David USA
- “ When you are travelling to Rotorua make sure you stop by Te Puia, it was a great traditional Maori Show. The hostel was very good. The only thing one must get used to is the smell in Rotorua. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Evi-Madeleine Germany
- “ The beds is note the best, but you have a good atmosphere and location is the best. And wi-fi free for one day. ”
- 30 May 2015 Taise Brazil
- “ This hostel has the potential to be almost perfect: free food, free pool, jacuzy, etc. I had a bad experience with the owner though. Checked out 18min late because my watched stopped although i was ready from 8am. He didnt behave comprehensively and charged me 20 $. As a consequence he lost not only 1 customer but 13 because i recommended my big group of friends not to go there. He made 20$ on me but lost a way more by behaving like a d***. never underestimate an angry customer's power. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Belgium