Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When you are travelling to Rotorua make sure you stop by Te Puia, it was a great traditional Maori Show. The hostel was very good. The only thing one must get used to is the smell in Rotorua. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Evi-Madeleine Germany
- “ The beds is note the best, but you have a good atmosphere and location is the best. And wi-fi free for one day. ”
- 30 May 2015 Taise Brazil
- “ This hostel has the potential to be almost perfect: free food, free pool, jacuzy, etc. I had a bad experience with the owner though. Checked out 18min late because my watched stopped although i was ready from 8am. He didnt behave comprehensively and charged me 20 $. As a consequence he lost not only 1 customer but 13 because i recommended my big group of friends not to go there. He made 20$ on me but lost a way more by behaving like a d***. never underestimate an angry customer's power. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great hostel, owner was fabulous and runs it well. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 selena Canada
- “ We had a good stay at Crash Palace! We arrived pretty late and still were able to get checked in and settled. The location is great and the atmosphere seemed quite social. For the price, this hostel was great! I would recommend this hostel. (No free wifi). ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Katherine Canada