Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Charley was really friendly and helpful for out-of-towners to find the touristy stuff, as well as the spots the locals go. I basically used it as a place to sleep, and it was perfect for that- clean, quiet, and big private rooms for a great price. Be aware that although the Creole Inn's in a safe neighborhood, you pass through some sketchy-looking areas if you're heading to the French Quarter. Walk with others, take a cab, or be really alert. Stumbling drunk puts a target on your back. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Brian USA
- “ It was very unclean and I did not feel safe. The room also smelled like cigarettes to the point where I couldn't sleep. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Amelia-Rose USA
- “ The couple that run this inn were so lovely & helpful - we appreciated getting some history of the building when we checked in! Also, after many nights on hard beds- the massive bed felt like heaven! ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ We loved out night here! Wish we could have booked longer! Great beds and amazing service..Thank you! ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved this hostel! Awesome location, amazing bed and great staff! Will for sure be back! ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Clairise Canada