Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was professional. Pleasantly surprised by the comfort of bed. Fridge in room and bedding, linen decor and cleanliness was great. I felt like a welcomed guest. Would stay again and again. Right price and nice convenient location to Frenchmen street and other happenig artsy area. Also friendly neighborhood with charactor. ”
- 09 Feb 2015 natalie USA
- “ The bed was super comfortable and I had a semi private bathroom. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Cheryl USA
- “ The staff are incredibly helpful and it's a ten minute walk to the French quarter. The neighborhood is cute as well. We'd stay here again. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Ryan USA
- “ Characterful and fantastically located accommodation with approachable staff and abundant visitor information. Room felt a little cramped but this was due to the magnificently comfy four-poster bed taking up much of the space! A great choice for first-time visitors to the Big Easy ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Marie England