Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything was great, also the tourists from australia and hungary. ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Dragan Bosnia And Herzegovina
- “ The whole place - the common area, the bathrooms, and the rooms - were new, nicely decorated, neatly maintained. Got a cute and friendly vibe that'd appeal to young people. Good facilities with free computer and tea, etc. Location is slightly farther away from the main area but Belgrade is so small and walkable that it doesn't matter anyway. The building is a bit shoddy on the outside. Overall, great value for money. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Chun Chi Hong Kong
- “ Small nice hostel in a flat with a great value for money. Very nice and helpfull staff, 2-bed-rooms have a balcony. ATM and 24-h supermarket just across the street. Only drawback was that bathrooms and kitchen have no windows. Definitely a place to recommend. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The Cricket hostel is a really nice place to stay. the guy who showed us our room was really really friendly and the room we slept in was really nice. it was a light room with nice furnature. we really enjoyed our stay there! ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Hannah Austria