Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place ! Experience of Bologna city and Family house of Bologna ! ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ the beds were the most terrible ones I have ever selt in. the matrasses are 30 years old and the pillows, oh my god, we did not sleep at all in this night there. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Nancy Germany
- “ The owner was welcoming and very sweet. We had a hard time finding the B&B at first, but once we arrived I felt very welcome. Breakfast was delicious - there was an assortment of pastries and tons of orange juice and other goodies. If I go back to Bologna, I'll be staying here - it's close to the center of town and affordable, especially when traveling in twos. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA