Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Christina was so great to deal with! Even if we arrived late, she was more than happy to accommodate us! Thanks! ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Stephane Canada
- “ This place was in a superb location. The breakfast was fabulous and the hostess was lovely. The room itself was basic enough (sort of like student accommodation) but it did have it's own bathroom and the atmosphere of the place was lovely. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Small but comfortable and clean rooms, very helpful and sincere personnel, overall lovely atmosphere and a perfect location in the city centre of Bologna. We were utterly happy about this accommodation and wholeheartedly recommend the Christina Rossi B&B to everyone. Thank you very much, Christina, you had a hand in making our stay in Bologna memorable and special (: ”
- 18 Jan 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ A nice B&B in central Bologna, good value for money and friendly personnel. I sleeped well. Italian breakfast is very sweet, but this B&B follow the tradition, to sweet for me, but it is the Italian way. Nice rooms. Some guest noisy late, but no error from the B&B. Good space for clothes in closet, great with ensuite and wifi connection. Trouble that not all personnel could handle debit card. Guest should bring cash. ”
- 29 Nov 2014 DANIEL Sweden