Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place ! Experience of Bologna city and Family house of Bologna ! ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ the beds were the most terrible ones I have ever selt in. the matrasses are 30 years old and the pillows, oh my god, we did not sleep at all in this night there. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Nancy Germany
- “ The owner was welcoming and very sweet. We had a hard time finding the B&B at first, but once we arrived I felt very welcome. Breakfast was delicious - there was an assortment of pastries and tons of orange juice and other goodies. If I go back to Bologna, I'll be staying here - it's close to the center of town and affordable, especially when traveling in twos. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This bed and breakfast was in a residential building in a great location just off of a main drag in Bologna. There were several rooms in the upstairs of the apartment for rental, and the owner lives on the main level. Our room itself was big with two twin beds, and our bathroom was down the hall. Everything was very clean, and Wi-fi was free, fast, and easy to use (a big plus!). Our only issue was that the hallway off our room carried noise and whenever someone left/returned, it was loud. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Sarah USA