Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything is so good, nice location, nice breakfast, nice peopel. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Cristina is very friendly, the apartments have all you could ever need and the position is just the best you can imagine. Not to mention, the great food at breakfast and the incredible flexibility for check-in and check-out times. I would definitely go back without a doubt! ”
- 07 Oct 2015 Silvia Italy
- “ We stayed three nights with the very best hostess! This place is more of a B&B than anything else. Cristina was honest and generous. I would go back to Bologna just to stay at ther place again! It is also incredibly close to the center but because of its placing, it is very quiet and breezy at night. It takes only 2 minutes to reach the square with all the historical points. Definitely going back! ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Talia Canada
- “ Christina was so great to deal with! Even if we arrived late, she was more than happy to accommodate us! Thanks! ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Stephane Canada
- “ This place was in a superb location. The breakfast was fabulous and the hostess was lovely. The room itself was basic enough (sort of like student accommodation) but it did have it's own bathroom and the atmosphere of the place was lovely. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Anonymous Ireland