Criterion Art Deco Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really liked our stay at this hostel. The location is in the city centre and close to the visitor information centre. The style of the building is very nice. We had the feeling that we were back in the thirties. There is free basic breakfast, free WiFi and it is free to watch DVDs. The bathroom and kitchen facilities are clean. Only, there was a lack of frying pans. However, it was still possible to make a good meal. The atmosphere in the hostel was very good. Only park spots avail on street. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Tim Netherlands
- “ Good kitchen, free breakfast, cosy atmosphere ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The manager's a friendly guy with lots of character, just like his hostel. It seems to attract an interesting array of guests. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Stephen Canada
- “ A little faded, but generally comfortable. ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Jenny Canada
- “ Thanks for a nice stay. Clean hostel and very friendly staff!!! ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Merle Germany