Criterion Art Deco Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In the heart of Napier, gorgeously decorated, spacious and friendly. A generous breakfast thrown in as well... highly recommended. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Allison Australia
- “ This place was totally fine! Close to the I-site and right in the middle of town (although town isn't much). The only true misgiving is that the kitchen and dining area seem a little chaotic and unorganized - but things still seemed clean. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Mallory USA
- “ The art deco style makes us gping back to the past ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Silvia Brazil
- “ We really liked our stay at this hostel. The location is in the city centre and close to the visitor information centre. The style of the building is very nice. We had the feeling that we were back in the thirties. There is free basic breakfast, free WiFi and it is free to watch DVDs. The bathroom and kitchen facilities are clean. Only, there was a lack of frying pans. However, it was still possible to make a good meal. The atmosphere in the hostel was very good. Only park spots avail on street. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Tim Netherlands
- “ Good kitchen, free breakfast, cosy atmosphere ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Netherlands