CroParadise Blue Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice enough, quite close to main drag, atmosphere not the best, but easy enough to join one of the pub crawls. Staff nice and helpful. Kitchen space a little cramped and nowhere to leave bags before you leave for the day. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ In case of snoring, need to take proper measure. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Yoon South Korea
- “ The staff were very dedicated to making sure the hostel was clean and well taken care of. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My comment is for CroParadise GREEN Hostel, Split .. Very enclosed to this very beautiful old town ...Very friendly staff; coordinated from the BLUE Hostel ... it is a flat at first floor in a typical living city house there .. Free Internet :-) ...kitchen available .. small balcony (very nice for breakfast) .. small bakery and small food shoping facilities very enclosed .. international guest from all over .. I think about coming back next year ..Thank you for a very relaxed holiday week.. ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Torsten