CroParadise Green Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very convenient location to bus station, beaches and old town. Private room was very clean and great set up with a computer and common kitchen which is well appointed. Nice balcony off kitchen for a morning cup of tea. Beds are comfy and quiet location. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Marguerite Canada
- “ Very good location near a market. Everything was clean. The kitchen was very nice and comfortable. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ A really lovely set-up - its like a having a room in an apartment - so easy to meet other people, use kitchen/bathroom facilities etc as much smaller group but with all the benefits of a large hostel. TV in the rooms was also a nice feature as could watch a movie in bed. Really clean and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Jackie England