CroParadise Green Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the perfect hostel if you wanted to relax. They have TVs in every room with a similar app to netflix with so many movies and TV shows to choose from. The kitchen has every thing you need if you want to cook in and bathrooms were always extremely clean. If you're looking for a party hostel this probably isn't ideal for you but there is pub crawls you can go to organised by other companies so you can definitely still have a mad time staying here! ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The toilet in the reception was not clean at all... The apartments was fine though ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous
- “ - low convertible sofa instead of double bed - window not closing properly (drafty and cold) - room door closing with large gaps (you hear every sound from the corridor, the other rooms and the bathrooms) - room door has glass panels, so you wake up if corridor lights are used - none of the lights working in both bathrooms - worst stay of the trip, we left after the first night ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very convenient location to bus station, beaches and old town. Private room was very clean and great set up with a computer and common kitchen which is well appointed. Nice balcony off kitchen for a morning cup of tea. Beds are comfy and quiet location. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Marguerite Canada