CroParadise Pink & Blue Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Due to a flight cancellation, I had to postpone my stay at CroParadise by a few days... they were very accommodating! The hostel is a little bit hard to find, but otherwise my stay was great :) ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ We had one of the apartments. Awesome location, literally next door to a restaurant. Internet, kitchen, everything we needed. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff are super helpful. I was meant to get a package delivered to them but it didn't get there in time so i got them to send it to the next hostel I'm staying at. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Thomas Australia
- “ Really nice clean and friendly hostel. Location isn't great but its only 15-20 minute walk from the main beach. Quite hard to meet nee people who aren't in you room but they do have a separate common room for all of their hostels which is pretty nice. Overall a decent hostel which I would reccomend! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Sam England